Free Information Session for New & Prospective Members (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Supervision Circles is a community created exclusively for counselors to enhance their clinical and business practices with the right education and support.
As a member of Supervision Circles, you will have access to important information, best practices, and resources to provide you with what you need to level up your business!
When I started my journey as a social worker I spent a lot of time and money on books and training which did not fit my needs. I was frustrated with having to use my limited resources and time on material and courses that were not effective. I felt like I did not have anyone to mentor me or the resources to gain the knowledge I needed to improve my skills. That is why I have created Supervision Circles.
Some of the benefits you will experience as a Supervision Circles Member include:
- Monthly in-person meetings for clinical support and business guidance
- Networking with incredible clinicians to grow your skills and practice
- Access to our talented support network of experts offering tips and tricks to streamline your business and gain clients
- Book review meetings
- Inside information about conferences and continuing education
- Resources for best practices and compliance
- And of course, what we all need... support, both individually and in a monthly group session.
If you have already joined Supervision Circles, please register to learn more about what your membership includes. If you are a clinician looking to improve your practice or build a business, Supervision Circles is a community ready to support you and help you succeed.
Please join us for a FREE Information Session ONLINE. Thursday, June 25th at 7:30 pm.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will email you a link for this Zoom event.